You Can Make an IMPACT!
We are grateful for your support of Crossover Health Services and the work we are doing in North Tulsa. CHS invites you to become part of our extended community by supporting us through insurance, stock, real estate or cash gifts.
You may donate a gift in honor of a loved one’s birthday, anniversary or other special occasion. You can also remember those most dear to you by giving to CHS in their memory.
Thank you for your generosity.
More Ways to Give
Corporate Gift Matching
1. DONATE Make a cash, check, or credit card donation. Keep your gift receipt in case your workplace requires it. Most corporate matching programs allow you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
2. CHECK Find out if your company matches employee donations.
3. MATCH There are two ways to submit the matching request:
1. Download your company’s matching gift verification form using the provided link. Print, fill out, and mail it to us: Crossover Health Services, 940 E 36th St N, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74106
2. If your company provides a link to their intranet, use this information to log in and submit your matching gift request. It will be processed and sent to us.
Once we receive your form or online request, we’ll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to CCH. You’ll help at least two times as many people.
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. can be transferred to CHS. Check with your financial advisors (attorney, accountant, etc.) to learn about tax advantages. Please contact Justin Pickard at (918) 398-9460 or email@example.com after transfer for receipting and tax-deductions.
Life insurance policies, whether paid or by naming UrbanPromise as a beneficiary on a new policy, can be donated to us. Check with your financial advisors for tax advantages.
Naming Crossover Health Services as a beneficiary of retirement assets (IRA’s, 401K’s, etc.) is another way to provide support for the youth in our community.
An excellent way to provide for the future of Crossover Health Services and leave a lasting legacy is to remember us in your will. You can leave your entire estate, a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, or the residue. Check with your attorney for the specific wording.